contemporary beadwork jewelry textile


Wednesday, July 23, 2014

first impressions

Studio news!
At the moment I totally enjoy to create artwork for my brand new art shop on Etsy!
ok, it will be my brand new art shop in September 2014! (opening date: 1. September)

 Two unfinished objects  - additional working steps needed!

I have done those "silver pictures" since many years from time to time, and I also love to create jewelry, using similar techniques, but now I decided to offer some of these miniatures here in a separate shop, cause it would not fit my beadwork.
The idea of offering a limited edition of  "wall silver" (Wandsilber ! ) here on etsy is something I ´ve thought about for some time, but now the time has come to give it a try ....

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea, Viktoria--I will keep my eyes open for this exciting event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Can't wait to see your work.

    ReplyDelete